INVITE YOUR STUDENTS TO TAKE PART IN THE CPA INSTACHALLENGE BY UPLOADING A PICTURE ON YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT BASED ON A MONTHLY HASHTAG.
Beginning of Main Content
The May theme is "CPA Connections"
Being able to build relationships and network is an essential skill for CPAs to learn to help them get ahead in business. Our CPA representatives Patricia, Laveen and Ariane have been visiting high schools all across the province this year to network with you. Tell us about a time where you met one of us at an event or at your high school.
- When – May 1-25, 2019
- Who – You must be a High School Ambassador
- Where – Tag the @gocpaontario Instagram account with the #CPAInstaChallenge within the given time
- Award - $50 Visa Gift Card
Stay tuned for upcoming monthly themes and follow us on Instagram, Twitter
- For all Ontario high school students.
- Entrants must be a member of the High School Ambassador Program (HAP).
- All pictures must represent the unique theme and should be uploaded on Instagram by the provided deadline.
- The description of the picture should include the CPA Ontario Instagram account, @goCPAontario
andthe hashtag #CPAInstaChallenge.
- Get as many likes and views for your submission on Instagram and be creative.
- Do not use irrelevant/inappropriate content (keep it clean).
- The picture must be original with no copyright infringements.
Winners will be notified within five business days after each monthly submission deadline. For complete contest details, see Rules and Regulations.