Apply for MAP to Success to be matched with an experience CPA mentor for a whole semester of support. The program is available to 100 Post-Secondary Ambassadors in two sessions.
- 50 students from October 2018 – April 2019
- 50 students from February 2019 - August 2019
Selected mentees will set a goal focused on developing a professional skill or ability. Mentors will support their mentee throughout the goal setting process and will be providing feedback and coaching along the way.
Each selected mentee will receive the following benefits from their CPA mentor:
- One-on-one coaching
- Resume and cover letter critique
- Mock Interview, feedback and a discussion on common hiring processes
- Office tour (workplace permitting)
- Networking opportunities
- Professional development
To be considered for the MAP to Success program, applicants must:
- Be a member of the Post-Secondary Ambassador Program (PSAP)
- Be a full or part-time post-secondary student
- Maintain a minimum 65% average
How to Apply
Apply online today. Applications will be open from August 31st to October 15th.