Apply for MAP to Success to be matched with a CPA mentor. The program is available to 125 Post-Secondary Ambassadors.
Duration of mentorship: December to August
Selected mentees will set a goal focused on developing a professional skill, ability or CPA enabling competency. Mentors will support their mentee throughout the
Here are examples of some of the benefits mentees will receive:
- One-on-one coaching
- Resume and cover letter critique
- Mock Interview, feedback and a discussion on common hiring processes
- Networking opportunities
- Professional development
To be considered for the MAP to Success program, applicants must:
- Be a member of the Post-Secondary Ambassador Program (PSAP)
- Be a full or part-time post-secondary student
- Maintain a minimum 65% average
How to Apply
Applications will be open from October 1 to November 15, 2019.